As the previous STORIA model, V3 offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design, a more progressive opening, and a totally silent working.
In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported from ARMA the hydraulic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control), capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last part of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid any kind of bottom-out issues.
This technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
STORIA V3 is designed to serve those customers who want maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with a great support on the last millimetres of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coil over shock.
- Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
- High flow Ø29 mm main piston
- Ø24 mm valve piston
- Ø14 mm shaft
- New Lok Technology – Progressive opening – Silent working
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating
- Factory tuned HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Low friction Energize seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper
- New rebound knob for easy spring swap
- Tuning to riding style