Burgtec 104 BCD Thick Thin Chainring the perfect partner for Shimano cranks.
Made from durable lightweight 7075 aluminium and tested by top riders like Bryceland, Beaumont and Mears, the Burgtec thick thin chainring adds a nice bit of British made style to your ride whilst still being heavily practical.
Designed to work with clutch derailleurs to keep your chain from dropping off even on the roughest of trails.
Made from aerospace grade aluminium
This 104 BCD version is compatible with any crankset that has 104 BCD chanring spacing design and can be used in conjunction with a bash plate, chain device or chain guide.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Available in 30T, 32T and 34T
- Colour: Burgtec Black
- Designed for the 104 BCD 4 bolt pattern crank (Compatible cranks below)
- Use in conjunction with clutch rear derailleur for best results
- No need to use a chain device
- for drivetrains 1×9, 1×10, 1×11
- Material 7075 T6 Alloy
Aerozine X11 7N DH Downhill Crank
Race Face Next SL Cranks 104 BCD
Race Face Respond Crank 104 BCD
Race Face’s Evolve Cranks 104 BCD
Race Face Turbine Cranks 104 BCD
Truvativ Descendant Gxp Crank 104 BCD
Shimano Xtr 104 BCD
Shimano Xt 104 BCD
Shimano XT M785 104 BCD
SRAM X5 GXP 104 BCD
SRAM X9 GXP 104 BCD
Or any other cranks that use the 4 bolt 104 BCD pattern.