Tried and tested in MTB heaven, the Peak District. Designed and tested in the UK by top riders like Josh Bryceland and Marc Beaumont, the Burgtec narrow wide chainring is light and strong. The colours pop and the chain don't drop.
Made using T6 7075 aluminium, the Burgtec chainring features laser etched logos and is compatible with the new Shimano XT/XTR bolt pattern.
Keeps your chain on! whilst also looking the dogs!
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Available in 30T, 32T and 34T
- Designed for the Shimano XT (M8000) & XTR (M9000) bolt pattern cranks
- Use in conjunction with clutch rear derailleur for best results
- No need to use a chain device
- Material 7075 T6 Alloy
NOTE: The chainring is compatible only with the 96/64 mm asymmetrical bolt bolt circle diameter the Shimano XTR FC-M9000, XT FC-M8000, SLX FC-M7000 and Shimano FC-MT700 cranks
Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion