Dynaplug Tubeless Tyre Repair Kit
Behold! Our fastest repair tool for tubeless bicycle tires...the Dynaplug® Racer. Why do you need this? It plugs holes, massive holes that sealant won't stand a chance against. Beneath one cap you'll find our new Megaplug (3 times the thickness of our standard plug). It's a real time saver when you have a large puncture. Have a smaller puncture? Pull off the other cap and our standard plug is ready to go.
This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and weighs only .816 ounces!
- Fast and easy way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride
- Directions: Firmly insert tool into puncture hole, extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the hole
- Sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre
- Nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go
- Double-ended racer holds two preloaded insertion tubes; standard soft nose plug, and one with an extra-large Megaplug
- Each end is covered by a waterproof CNC'd cap, keeping the plugs protected
- Weight: 23 grams
- Length: 93mm
- Plug tail can be trimmed to 4mm long once inserted
- Kit includes: Tool, both standard and MegaPlug stainless steel insertion tubes, 2 x MegaPlugs and 3 x soft nose standard plugs