⇲ FREE Click And Collect
☞ FREE Delivery On Orders Over £35*
↩︎ 14 DAYS Free Returns *Ts&Cs Apply
The new Superlight V2 Springs are developed using exotic materials mainly used in motorsports applications.
This material features a very high tensile strength and modulus that coupled with a very dedicate design and specific production processes allows the new generation of Superlight springs to weigh up to 30% less compared to the previous Superlight and other “normal” steel springs (weigh reduction percentage depends on spring stiffness and travel values).
-100% crack detection proof
-The feature of higher % of vanadium results in a very high dynamic possible stress
-Long life span (automotive standards of over 500.000 cycles)
-reduction of weight compared to the same spring made from “normal” spring
steel (up to 30% of reduction, depending on spring characteristics)
EXT Superlight V2 Springs are carefully calculated to the minimum length for the stroke required, this means that your spring will totally cover the shock stroke, but will also have a lighter weight.
EXT Springs are developed for a long time use, thanks to improved mechanical characteristics and its material directly derived from motorsport.
– New improved material (proprietary super light design)
– Extreme Linear Ratio
- Hard Epoxy Coating
– Internal Diameter: Ø38.5 mm
– Up to 30% weight reduction compared with other “normal” steel springs and the previous Ext Superlight springs (see images for weight chart)
– Developed in our automotive racing programs
– First dedicated to fine tuning with 25lbs increments
– Adaptable for all type of dampers in the market
– Long life duration: over 500.000 cycles
– 100% crack detection proof
– Higher % of vanadium that results in a very high dynamic possible stress
– Springs over 600lbs must be fitted with the reinforced abutments where supplied.