Magura MT SPORT, 2-finger Carbotecture lever blade
The MT Sport is Magura's entry level hydraulic brake, and it doesn't fall short on style or performance. It can be applied to mountain, city and touring bikes for reliable and consistent mixed-weather stopping power.
Various features such as lightweight Carbotecture lever and master cylinder, 1-piece Aluminium caliper construction, lever reach adjustment, easy bleed technology and a flip-flop left/right lever design give the MT Sport top marks for sure.
Magura recommends you use their Storm HC rotor with this brake for best results.
- Intended for XC, urban and touring use
- 2-piston 1-piece Alloy caliper
- Post mount caliper fitment
- Flip-flop left/right compatible lever design
- Lever reach adjust with T25 tool
- Full-length Magura Disctube hose fitted
- Additional olive/barb to allow shortening of hose
- Uses Magura Royal Blood mineral oil
- Carbotecture master cylinder and lever construction
- 245g per brake (1 supplied)