The Complete, full works, full english with extra bacon and fried bread version of our service package.
Basically, a full strip down to frame and forks. Think new bike, but still feels like your favourite pair of jeans.
Recommended every 12-18 months, depending how often your bike or how hard you are on it. Or, and be honest here, how often you clean it 😜
The Rey't Good Service includes everything we do with the Better Service, plus:
- Frame cleaned and checked for alignment and damage
- Threads cleaned and checked
- Frame and disc mounts faced (where applicable)
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, inspected and reassembled
- Headset removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled
- Bottom Bracket removed, cleaned, regreased and refitted
*excludes the cost of parts.
Once you're bike is in the repair stand, we'll provide you with a full quote for any additional parts needed before we attack it with the spanners properly!